[3830] Makrothen RTTY VA2UP SO/Single Xcvr HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Makrothen RTTY VA2UP SO/Single Xcvr HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 09:22:00 -0700
                    Makrothen RTTY Contest

Call: VA2UP
Operator(s): VA2UP
Station: VA2UP

Class: SO/Single Xcvr HP
QTH: Lasalle
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
   80:   79
   40:  104
   20:  309
   15:    9
   10:
------------
Total:  501  Total Score = 2,398,754

Club: CGQ

Comments:

It has been a vy difficult contest. K5 index on saturday wiped me out of the
picture. Glad to be able to do something on sunday morning with much improved
conditions on 20M especially. Some contacts on 15 but didn't stick around
long.
Low bands extremely noisy Bands were so poor I decided to play this one single
Xcvr. My highlight being spotted this morning by VK6HD on 80M, I would have
loved to be able to copy but not so...very sorry abt that Mike :-(
Thanks to organizers for such nice contest, this is one of my favorites.
Thanks all for the contacts even if it has been difficult at times...I know...
73,  Fabi  va2up