[3830] Makrothen RTTY KL8DX SO/Single Xcvr HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Makrothen RTTY KL8DX SO/Single Xcvr HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 10:25:23 -0700
                    Makrothen RTTY Contest

Call: KL8DX
Operator(s): KL8DX
Station: KL8DX

Class: SO/Single Xcvr HP
QTH: Alaska
Operating Time (hrs): 3.69

------------
   80:
   40:   3
   20:  63
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  66  Total Score = 375,820

Club:

Comments:

Just a short time to operate however the geomagnetic activity ended this contest
for me much earlier than I had hoped for. I did manage to work into EU on the
11th from 0330z thru 0700z. I worked a few more EU stations from 1600z thru
1630z but the bands fell off and I threw in the towel. My big point winners
were ZC4LI, 9M6XRO and PY3OL.  I enjoy the format of this contest using grid
squares.

73,
Phil