[3830] PaQP N3XLS M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n3kae@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] PaQP N3XLS M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 05:29:51 -0700
                    Pennsylvania QSO Party

Call: N3XLS
Operator(s): AA3GE, KA3QLF, N3KAE, N3XLS, WC3Z
Station: N3XLS

Class: M/M HP
QTH: N3KAE
Operating Time (hrs): 22

  160:   78      48
   80:  180     410
   40:  162     400     3
   20:   88     476
   15:            1
   10:
    6:            1
    2:            7
-------------------------------------
Total:  508    1343     3        0  Mults = 144  Total Score = 324,960.0

Club:

Comments:

Preliminary score includes 12x W3OK QSO's and claims a new WYO M/M record that
tops our "old" record last year.

Missed CLI for the PA Sweep :-( and AK YT for the other Sweep :-o

Highest scoring Bands in order: 80m, 40m, 20m, 160m, 2m, 15m & 6m tied for
last.

We were ready to throw rocks at the TA-33 on Saturday.  Instead, we give homage
to ol' sol for chilling out on Sunday.  It gave us a western pipeline of 20m SSB
QSO's and plenty of EU DX calling us from the back of the beam.

Thank you to everyone who worked N3XLS.  Sincere thanks to my BFF's Bob, Scott,
Joe, and John for donating their equipment and time to make such a successful
effort.

Al, N3KAE