[3830] JARTS W1BYH Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] JARTS W1BYH Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 18:34:02 -0700
                    JARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: W1BYH
Operator(s): W1BYH
Station: W1BYH

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MA FN42
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:  173   363    29
   40:  189   469    51
   20:  301   791    81
   15:  215   594    55
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  878  2217   216  Total Score = 478,872

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Great contest!Conditions not too bad for a change. 15 actually opened nicely for
a change. 10 still dead here. Almost have a mind to average up the ages (I bet
it must be over 60) Only worked a couple of teenagers, not many 20's and lots
of "really" old guys! I was beginning to feel inferior at 69! Thanks to the
contest committee for putting this one on, and for all the QSO's. see you all
in the next one.
Very 73,  Norm  W1BYH