[3830] TBDC ZL1AIH Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, zl1aih@xtra.co.nz
Subject: [3830] TBDC ZL1AIH Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 23:05:13 -0700
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: ZL1AIH
Operator(s): ZL1AIH
Station: ZL1AIH

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Waimauku, NZ
Operating Time (hrs): 1.5

Total:  QSOs = 8  Total Score = 1

Club:

Comments:

For upcoming CQWW and Stew Perry I needed to check a new 160m antenna - just
wish I could have stayed awake to make more QSOs but after 14 hours of
shack/160m antenna work I was happy to hear and work a few big signals from
W/VE.
Of course KH6LC had an outstanding signal here but working G3FPQ removed all
doubt that this small vertical is pointed in the right direction.<G>
Thanks and see you on Dec 27 in Stew Perry and RAC.
73, Ken ZL1AIH