[3830] CQWW SSB W2UP SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w2up@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB W2UP SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 14:54:11 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: W2UP
Operator(s): W2UP
Station: W2UP

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs): 7

  160:    6     2        2
   80:   58    14       44
   40:  121    18       60
   20:  235    25      104
   15:  149    20       76
   10:   18     4        7
------------------------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

This is the first contest I can remember where I just S&P'd and never called CQ.
 95% of my operating in the first 24h.  Posting this early so I'm not tempted to
turn the radio back on :.)

10 was useless.  15 was almost useless - big guns were workable, little guns
weren't there. 20 was too crowded to find a clear spot.  40 was 40, with too
many EUs listening only below 7100.  80 was a mess - too many EUs operating
way down in band where NA was covered in EU QRM, and our antennas don't work
well below 3700, anyway.  160 was 160, especially on SSB.

I had more fun playing with Morserunner and practicing my CW typing on
lcwo.com.