[3830] CQWW SSB LZ9W M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB LZ9W M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 17:59:16 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: LZ9W
Operator(s): LZ9W
Station: LZ9W

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Breznik
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  647    10       66
   80: 1436    25      100
   40: 2590    34      128
   20: 1960    38      150
   15: 1081    38      150
   10:  115    11       45
------------------------------

Club: LZ Contest Team

Comments:

Ops.
LZ1ANA,LZ1ZD,LZ1PM,LZ1ZF,LZ1UQ,LZ1RGM,LZ1FG
LZ2UZ, LZ2CJ,LZ2PO, LZ3FM, LZ3UM,VE3SUN

Weather was fine before and during the contest. For the first time in last
couple of years all was ready before the start of the contest and no failures
occured during 48 hours except  for a fuse of 80m maonoband power amplifier.
Condx on 10m and 15m were dissapointing compared to 2007.
For some reason we were not able to reach our 2007 score on 20m. Impression is
that this band gets more and more crowded in last years and we definetly need
at least 6 over 6 on 20 for 2009 CQWW.
Lot of antenna work is to be done after April 2009.

Thanks to everyone who called us.
See you all in CW part.

73 de Wally LZ2CJ
on behalf of LZ9W contest team