[3830] CQWW SSB PJ2T M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w1md@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB PJ2T M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 21:37:20 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: PJ2T
Operator(s): K1FWE, K1QX, K3EIN, N1ZZ, W1MD, W9JUV
Station: PJ2T

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Curacao
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  259    14       40
   80:  280    20       71
   40: 1248    28      100
   20: 2072    31      106
   15: 1987    30       94
   10:  164    13       26
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Well,

This was planned to be a 'fun' event operating as a limited M/M...little did we
know just how limited it would be... :(

Encountered multiple radio failures within the first 12 hours of the
contest...the Carribean environment is not easy on equipment and some of the
radios are starting to show this. We had three separate radio RX failures
within the first 12 hours and our 3 station M/M quickly became a 2 station M/M.
We were able to get a 3rd station back on the air later on Saturday.

Propagation didn't help us either, but the op's soldiered on and we DID have
fun in spite of the eqt. failures. Hard to believe that just 6 years ago we
scored almost 30 Million...come on SPOTS!!!

As always enjoyed the competition and look forward to next year.

73,

The PJ2T WW SSB crew...