[3830] CQWW SSB K4OD SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB K4OD SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 03:11:02 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: K4OD
Operator(s): K4OD
Station: K4OD

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Macon, GA
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:    0     0        0
   80:   19     7       12
   40:   79    18       46
   20:  109    19       54
   15:   83    18       35
   10:    3     3        3
------------------------------

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Rig:  FT-897D 100 Watts Output
Ant:  20/15/10  Th3MK4 at 47 Ft
      80/40 Alpha Delta 80/40 at 45 Ft

I had a BLAST!  This is my first contest using anything other than wire
antennas and it was an eye-opener, to say the least.  About 5 hours before the
end od the contest, my wife walked by my desk and casually mentioned that my
computer clock (which, incidentally, controls my time entries into the log)was
an hour slow!  (ACH, MEIN GOTT!!!!! Ich habe auf koniglich jetzt geschraubt!)
Thank God, WriteLog has a very easy adjunct for correcting such things!