[3830] CQWW SSB N2PP(@W2FU) SOSB/15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB N2PP(@W2FU) SOSB/15 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 20:09:13 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: N2PP
Operator(s): N2PP
Station: W2FU

Class: SOSB/15 HP
QTH: Rochester, NY
Operating Time (hrs): 20

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:  761    26       99
   10:
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Operated this time from W2FU single band 15 HP due to renovations in progress at
the home station for SO2R (need place   for 2nd amp). This was my first SSB
contest in a few years.

Observations:  Good 15 meter signals in upstate NY (Rochester) from Europe were
limited to southwestern countries (EA, CT, I, F, and DL).  Other areas had
considerably weaker signals. Consequently, relatively few UK, Scandinavia,
Balkan, and eastern Europe stations were worked.

Thanks to all for the QSOs and great fun. See you in 5 weeks from W2FU on 20
meter CW.

Vic   N2PP