[3830] CQWW SSB LN8W(LB8IB) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB LN8W(LB8IB) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 21:46:46 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: LN8W
Operator(s): LB8IB
Station: LA8W

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Rakkestad
Operating Time (hrs): 43
Radios: SO2R

  160:  308    10       49
   80: 1047    14       67
   40:  432    26       82
   20: 1604    35      105
   15:  242    27       73
   10:   15     4       14
------------------------------

Club: LA Contest Club

Comments:

What a Zoo! QRM everywhere, Splatter, Shouting, Jamming and the list goes
on.....  It`s CQWW SSB and I love every minute of it!  How on earth can I
explain this to my wife and non contesters?  Planned to go for at least 46
hours operating time this year but a power failure Sunday night because of bad
WX put and end to that. Also had a couple of visits in the shack by Mr.Murphy
who decided to make a bad connection on the Mic cable to my Heil Pro and also
made a spell on the ACOM 2000 which was rather unstable during the whole
contest.

Thanks for a great event and hope to see you all next year with improved
propagation on 10 and 15 if solarcycle 24 ever shows up.....

Olaf
LB8IB
la8w.com