[3830] CQWW SSB EI7M M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, neilpowell1@eircom.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB EI7M M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 04:25:51 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: EI7M
Operator(s): EI3JE,EI8IR,LY3MM,G4CLA,EI3DP,EI5HB,EI6BT
Station: EI7M

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Cork
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  339    15       76
   80:  876    19       94
   40: 1239    34      120
   20: 1863    36      140
   15:  905    29      106
   10:   14     5       14
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

After the loss of our rotating tower last winter we knew we would not be as
competative as we would be normally but we did our best.  Conditions very very
poor on the higher bands for here, even the handfull of contacts we did get on
10m were a struggle which had a big impact on the final score, obviously this
was not the case further east as could hear a couple of stations working stuff
we just could not hear.  Very pleased with our 40m score as this is normally a
poor band for us, lots of very long runs to NA helped us to out highest ever
points per Q on that band.  Some nice runs into NA on 160 also and nice to be
call by several ZL's on the sunday morning. Looking forward to better
propagation for the CW leg as we are too far from the mults in the East and
always do better with better propagation as it levels the playing field for
us.

Thanks to all who called us and thanks to Pete G4CLA and Dan LY3MM who
travelled to join us as normal.