[3830] CQWW SSB VE7ABC SOAB(A) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB VE7ABC SOAB(A) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 22:07:30 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: VE7ABC
Operator(s): VE7ABC
Station: VE7ABC

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: Langley
Operating Time (hrs): 15

  160:
   80:    9     2        2
   40:    3     3        3
   20:  184    33       21
   15:  200    29       15
   10:
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

I had planned on doing a lot more operating,but unforeseen circumstances limited
the hours I got on the air.  Both 40 and 80 meters were useless to me.  On both
Friday and Saturday nights (up until about 11PM local), unless the signal was
20+ over S9, nothing was heard except QRN. Good openings at times were found on
20 and 15.  Fifteen was very quiet,and signals were easy to work, even with
little or no signal, but most contacts were limited to the U.S., Mexico, and
the Caribbean.  Twenty was a mixed bag, with Europe, Africa, etc. at times.
All in all, a good time and I bet last years score, which was my main
objective.
Thanks to all who worked this little pistol in VE7 land.
73..de..Graham VE7ABC