[3830] CQWW SSB OT5A(@ON7LR) M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, guy.le.lievre@skynet.be
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB OT5A(@ON7LR) M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 17:00:17 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: OT5A
Operator(s): ON3AEI ON5UM ON3PTZ ON6LUQ ON8SVH ON5TN ON5RA ON7BT ON3SCM ON4AWT
DF3TJ DH5HV ON5AEI ON4FG ON3CDI PA1BX ON7BS ON3OMD ON4AID ON1GL ON7NB ON4NS
ON4AMI ON3CO ON4LN ON7CIP ON4AEO ON4CJK ON6MR ON4JZ ON4XB ON7BRA ON5OT ON3DGA
ELLEN ON6SX
Station: ON7LR

Class: M/M HP
QTH: LIER
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  927    12       64
   80: 2208    19       98
   40: 2482    38      138
   20: 2286    40      153
   15:  870    36      135
   10:  334    10       49
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Please visit our urrl at http://www.on7lr.org/ for more info and pictures from
OT5A (in action hi). Thanks to you ALL who have worked OT5A in these CQWW
contest. We had again a nice weekend. Also thanks again for your help to our
"new"-contesters, they had sometimes some problems to copy you but your support
in logging was great, thanks. We hope to find you all back in the next
contestlog. Till then we wish you all the best,
73, for OT5A
Guy ON7NB Team Leader