[3830] CQWW SSB OH4XX SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB OH4XX SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 04:34:21 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: OH4XX
Operator(s): OH4XX
Station: OH4XX

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: fINLAND
Operating Time (hrs): 13

  160:   98     8       38
   80:    2     2        2
   40:   81    24       57
   20:  676    28      104
   15:  162    27       48
   10:
------------------------------
Total: 1019    89      249  Total Score = 614,146

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Original plan was to be M/S but unfortunately it did not happen due Marko
OH7KD/AK4XX got a flue earier at week and was not fully recovered before the
constest. As a back up plan I was going to be SOSB 10 (OG7X 59q, 8c 3z) but
after poor propagation at Saturday I kind of drop that plan and switched to S&P
mode with OH4XX call. I was on and off from bands between family commitments so
multiplier total is not that great. In addition 80 m antenna was damaged at
night and was not usable. I had some short CQ sessions but only one really good
one on Sunday morning when I run two hour session on 20 meters ( I suppose I was
so fresh meat :D ). Average hour rate was over 235q/h which is best rate ever
I've reached while contesting in Finland. Unfortunately this run was distrupted
with some important tasks at home.. :D

2008-10-26 0944 - 1134Z,   14124 kHz, 429 Qs, 235,8/hr

Max qso rate was 248/60 min.

Thanks for the qsos and cu on CW.

73,

De Mikko OH4XX /OG7X