[3830] CQWW SSB K5NA M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5na@ecpi.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB K5NA M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 15:31:58 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: K5NA
Operator(s): K5NA, K5DU, AB5K, K2UR, KG5U, N3BB, N5ZC
Station: K5NA

Class: M/S HP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   79    15       49
   80:  235    27       94
   40:  361    32      115
   20:  570    36      137
   15:  611    33      110
   10:   59     8       11
------------------------------

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Low band (160M & 80M)conditions were the best I have ever seen for this contest.
However, 10M and 15M conditions were about the worst. Is the bottom of the cycle
really over? I am not sure I would say that until I see the high bands
improving. Maybe next year.

We had a good crew that worked hard. But, as usual, we found it difficult to
crack through the east coast wall on 20M. We gave it our best effort.

Congratulations to K5TR and N0NI who turned in superb M/S scores from the
midwest.

73, Richard - K5NA