[3830] CQWW SSB E7DX(@E77DX) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB E7DX(@E77DX) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 01:30:04 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: E7DX
Operator(s): 9A1TT, E70T, E74AW, E76C, E77DX, E77E, T90R, YT7WM
Station: E77DX

Class: M/S HP
QTH: JN84IX (Prijedor)
Operating Time (hrs): 47

  160:  342    11       69
   80: 1458    30      115
   40: 1197    33      127
   20: 1920    39      148
   15:  742    35      125
   10:   50    11       47
------------------------------

Club: BHCC

Comments:

this is our raw score before log check...

Unfortunatly station was not complitly ready for contest,
some of equipment was never in use before and we did´t have time
to test it, so just imagine how many and what kind of problem he have...
Unless those kind of problems our 6L 15m rotator did´t work propertly so we
was transmiting (reciving too) most of the time in wrong direction.
One Amp was broken (did´t have enough time to repair it).
we also stayed 2 times without power, on sonday morning and sonday afternon,
during good openings to JA and USA!
New 80m yagi performed very well and we are very happy about it!

Our congrats goes to 9A1T and TM6M for realy great scores!

73 es best dx
de OE1EMS/E77DX
for E7DX Team
Braco

p.s.
CU in CW

Setup:
160m Inv V @ 50m
80m 2L @ 50m + Inv V @ 29m
40m 2L shorty @ 32m
20m 5L @ 38m + 4L @ 32m
15m 6L @ 29m + KT34XA @ 20m
10m 6L @ 24m
2 x 200m beverage USA
1 x 200m beverage AF
1 x 200m beverage JA
1 x 200m beverage EAST
1 x 400m beverage WEST-SOUTHWEST

3 x FT-2000 + 1 x FT-1000MP
1 x OM 2500, 1 x OM-3500, 2 x home made amp