[3830] CQWW SSB E77XZ(DK6XZ) SOSB/20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dk6xz@t-onine.de
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB E77XZ(DK6XZ) SOSB/20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 17:47:41 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: E77XZ
Operator(s): DK6XZ
Station: E71EZC

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: Smetovi nr. Zenica
Operating Time (hrs): 35

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20: 2637    36      130
   15:
   10:
------------------------------
Total: 2637    36      130  Total Score = 840,624

Club: Bosnia and Herzegovina Contest Club ( BHCC )

Comments:

Hello everybody and thank you for rising the fun with your participation. It was
good decision to work 20m band: enough to be done and still time to have
reasonable rest. Last years E7/DK6XZ score of 15m effort was better, but no
reason to be unhappy. Good fun - scoring not bad!

I´m very sorry to have unluckly losed the power supply of my "big" linear
amplifier after first 12 hours, to continue to work with the "halfpower" of the
back-up PA. Missed luck also by unsuccessful calling of some SA/Caribbean
multipliers at the end of the contest - additional frustration to the
full-time-QRM at overcrowded band. Thanks to the Gentlemen of the OT5A Crew who
made QSY after my "reaction". Many other situations have unfortunatelly caused
duels and some kind of "fight" for the frequency. Not always at the fair
way...

Neverthless, a nice weekend with solid condx on 20m band. Hope to join in in
November, again from Bosnia.

73, Suad E77XZ/DK6XZ

Equipment used: FT1000MP + TL922 + X7 @25m rotary & TH7DX @14m fix to USA/EU.

QSO-Statistics: 1311 EU - 302 AS - 896 NA - 56 SA - 25 AF - 31 OC / 781 USA -
249 GB - 175 EU RUS - 140 JA - 132 DL ...

QSL via HC, DK6XZ.