[3830] SS CW N0BUI Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, mimullen@hbci.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW N0BUI Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 17:54:02 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N0BUI
Operator(s): N0BUI
Station: N0BUI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): 17:27

------------
  160:
   80:  191
   40:  197
   20:   95
   15:   17
   10:
------------

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

Some cw practice before the contest sure helped.  Didn't get much mileage out of
15 or 20 meters.  Heard nothing on 10 meters.  Sorry if when I sent your report
the cw went to pieces.  First contest with the new computer and for some reason
all of a sudden it will just garble the cw.  I hit the escape key to stop the
transmission, then hit the key to send the exchange again and it is fine till
the next time.  Will have to figure that out.

It was fun, and thanks for all the qso's.  Hope to find time to work the phone
SS.

73, Mike N0BUI