[3830] SS CW K9GY Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k9gy@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW K9GY Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 18:23:25 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K9GY
Operator(s): K9GY
Station: K9GY

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  51
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Thanks to all the Obama supporters who worked the whole contest and racked up
large scores. I understand that I will be awarded 500 QSOs each from all their
efforts making me the ultimate winner of this contest even though I only spent
an hour contesting. Yes my friends the re-distributor has invaded our
contesting community and from now on all top scores will be redistributed to
people that need the QSOs even if they don't put in an effort.

I no longer need to dream of a large lot of land on the east coast of the USA
in order to win contests. The unqualified Senator Obama has now determined that
all first place wins will come from the Blackhole of propagation...Illinois.

VOTE - America's future depends on it!

73, Eric
McCain/Palin '08!