[3830] SS CW N1LI(K1DG) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dougk1dg@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW N1LI(K1DG) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 18:49:54 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N1LI
Operator(s): K1DG
Station: N1LI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Maine
Operating Time (hrs): 23
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:  473
   40:  340
   20:  324
   15:   47
   10:
------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Did not plan to operate seriously at all - spent the first few hours getting the
SO2R set up and tuning for multipliers to get a sweep...gotta get one of thseo
cool mugs! Once the tough multipliers were in the log, I figured I would run
for a bit, and got hooked! 80 was open both long and short at the same time for
quite a while.

When took my break, I set my cellphone alarm for a 4 hour snooze...but the time
change occurred on the network after I fell asleep, and I got 5 hours instead!

First time I've ever hung in long enough to break 1000 Qs.

Nice to see 15 open at the start to the Left Coast and top let corner. Even
heard a KL7 there Sunday afternoon.

A big thanks to Eric, VY1EI, who made the sweep possible, even though it must
have been tough going with the big pileups.

Good to hear everybody - thanks for the QSOs.

73,

Doug K1DG