[3830] SS CW N4PSE Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW N4PSE Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 19:11:37 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N4PSE
Operator(s): N4PSE
Station: N4PSE

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: SFL
Operating Time (hrs): 15.5

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Thanks to all the guys who dug deep and let me test their patience. Heard all
the sections I missed except NT, but five of 'em never even noticed my signal.
Picked up AK on 15 Sunday at sunset. He was the only signal on the band and was
booming in.

Had an interesting weekend. Having a 23 ft vertical, fed with ladder line,
helped a bunch on 40M vs the 80M OCF dipole. I think I need to put up a real
40M antenna before I try this again. The 30+ yr old TA32jr @ 28ft continues to
amaze me on the higher bands. 80 was much better Saturday evening that it was
on Sunday from here in SFL. This was a first time qrp effort for me and boy it
sure is work. My goal was 300 Qs and I made it.  I'll be back!

Jim