[3830] SS CW K7MM SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ransomk7mm@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW K7MM SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 19:12:36 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K7MM
Operator(s): K7MM
Station: K7MM

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: NNY
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:    0
   80:  272
   40:  224
   20:  175
   15:    5
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

I had the chance, so I traveled to NNY for CW SS 2008.  Wow, my first time in SS
in the east, and from the East Coast it is much more fun!  Unlike my home in
EWA, you have stations to contact all of the time.  Nightime is a joy; no
boredom.

Thanks to the nice folks at the B&B who let me string the OCF dipole in the
trees.  Simply an amazing antenna with only 100 watts.

It seems EWA was a bit under represented...sorry.  Thanks to Gary at K7OX for
hearing my signal in the massive EWA pileup for the mult.

73,

Dan at K7MM, VU3MMW