[3830] SS CW N5AW Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW N5AW Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 19:24:42 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N5AW
Operator(s): N5AW
Station: N5AW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:  149
   40:  442
   20:  517
   15:   47
   10:
------------

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

SS is not one of my favorites but since I was unable to operate CQWW SSB this
year decided to give it a go. Slow first hour but things picked up with the
next three hours over 80. Almost gave it up Sunday morning when couldn't get
any answers to my CQs. Things got better in the afternoon but it was still a
"slog" to the end.

Radios: K3 & Orion

Antennas: 20/15: 2 Force 12 C3's pointed NE and NW with Stack Match. SSteppIR
for second radio. 40 meters: Moxon and Lazy H. 80 meters: Sloping dipole array.