[3830] SS CW N8XX Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n8xx@arrl.org
Subject: [3830] SS CW N8XX Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 19:48:52 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N8XX
Operator(s): N8XX
Station: N8XX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MICHIGAN
Operating Time (hrs): 6

------------
  160:    0
   80:   55
   40:   58
   20:   53
   15:    4
   10:
------------

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Used My trusty J-38 for keying.  Several, but very small minority, slowed down
to my sending speed.  Other LIDS didn't bother.  Fortunately I can copy 40+ WPM
per Connecticut Wireless Association tests back in the 60's and 70's so didn't
have trouble with most of them.  However, I stupidly encouraged some fellow
hams who are trying to learn the code to jump into the fray of the contest,
saying that most folks would slow down to the speed at which they were sending.
 Oh, well I guess I will have lots of explaining to do.