[3830] SS CW K7BG Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW K7BG Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 19:50:55 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K7BG
Operator(s): K7BG
Station: K7BG

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MT
Operating Time (hrs): 23:57
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:  195
   40:  414
   20:  517
   15:   69
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

Oy, where were the vast prairies of ND and VE4? I combed and scanned til my
vfo's squeaked and I never heard nary a one. No broom for me and anybody who's
visited my shack knows it needs a good cleaning!
I found VY1EI on 40 at about 1500 and I thought things were looking up after
going to bed with 5 sections still at bay. That's the way it goes I guess.
I am now only about 20 years behind the technology curve. This was the first
time that I actually used a real two radio controller. It was nice, but I still
had the darn software configured incorrectly for the first 6 hours. Finally took
an early (for me) off time and figured out what was going on and got it
configured right. I guess if I hadn't been trick or treating I would have made
it to the practice session and realized that there was some tweaking that
needed to be attended to.
Sure is good to work old friends. Sorry for the few times I was sending on the
wrong radio. I hope I will be forgiven?
I guess we can definitely classify MT as a NON rare state after this SS!

73,
Matt--K7BG