[3830] SS CW VE6EX Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dlazar@telusplanet.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW VE6EX Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 20:24:40 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: VE6EX
Operator(s): VE6EX + OP
Station: VE6EX

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Calgary
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:    0
   80:  124
   40:  186
   20:  921
   15:   19
   10:    0
------------

Club: ALBERTA CLIPPERS

Comments:

Well I guess I upped the AB bar some but sure hoped for more. My helper sure is
into the computer stuff, so just fits in FB into multi. Condx were pretty fb
from this viewpoint for the bottom of the cycle. Sorry for those that I missed
cuz' of my dreadful local noise. I think we did our best and on to ssb. Hope
for the best and pass the rest!!!
   VE6EX was TS 940sat exciter into hb 2x 3-500 pa @ 1 kw input plus usual
antenna ware
   Delta loops for 20 es 15 (2el), slopers for the low bands. TRLOG again a
perfect performance as usual. See you all soon; Tnx for the Q's,
   Dan VE6EX..