[3830] SS CW W7ZRC Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w7zrc@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW W7ZRC Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 06:55:33 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: W7ZRC
Operator(s): W7ZRC
Station: W7ZRC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ID
Operating Time (hrs): 22

------------
  160:    0
   80:  163
   40:  315
   20:  498
   15:   64
   10:    0
------------

Club:

Comments:

First test with new 80m phased verticals and it seemed to work well. Had lots of
band noise centered on 3530 though. Had some good runs on 20 and highlight was
VO1HP calling me for the last section for a sweep. (Thanks again!). Had 79
worked by 10pm local Sat evening and felt it was in the cards this time. My old
TS950SDX is getting noisy in the audio circuit and caused more fatigue than I
remember. And, took a little too much time off, but us OF's need our rest! Nice
to hear all the activity especially for the anniversary. Thanks for all the
calls. 73, Rod