[3830] SS CW N6HC Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6hc@aol.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW N6HC Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 08:33:42 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N6HC
Operator(s): N6HC
Station: N6HC

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: ORG
Operating Time (hrs): 22.5

------------
  160:    0
   80:  169
   40:  308
   20:  585
   15:   19
   10:    0
------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

In spite of no sun spots, there seemed to be lots of activity on the bands.
Congratulations to Kurt, W6PH, who bested me by 23 QSOs to win the high power
Orange section award.  The moral to this story is "you snooze, you loose".  I
could only muster 22.5 hours in the chair for this contest.  It took me almost
600 QSOs before I finally had a section sweep.  As usual, this was primarily a
two band contest (20 & 40 meters) with a smattering of contacts on 80 and 15
meters.  My aging DOS computer running TR performed flawlessly without a single
"hiccup" and the station held Murphy off from any unexpected visit.  The XYL
(KA6DOW) kept me well hydrated and fed during my operating time.  I hope to be
able to participate in the phone SS.
Best regards,
Arnie  N6HC