[3830] SS CW WB8JUI Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, therickman@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW WB8JUI Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 14:41:01 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: WB8JUI
Operator(s): WB8JUI
Station: WB8JUI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Bellevue, Ohio
Operating Time (hrs): 17.6

------------
  160:    1
   80:  247
   40:  233
   20:   74
   15:   50
   10:    0
------------

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

I just couldn't stay in the chair for 24 hours.  The weather was too nice and
there were just too many chores to do before the snow flies here in Northern
Ohio.

I had my sons help (begrudgingly) get my 160 meter inverted L back up just
before the contest.  I sure hope they don't find out our efforts were only good
for one contact!

As mentioned by others, there were quite a few QRP stations this year with very
decent signals and QSO counts.

I missed MB, NL, & NT.  I heard VY1EI (weak) on 15, but after calling a couple
of times in the pile-up, I realized I was just spinning my wheels and moved on.
 Never did hear MB & NL.

73 - Rick WB8JUI