[3830] UR DX LY4L SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] UR DX LY4L SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 11:46:07 -0800
                    Ukrainian DX Contest

Call: LY4L
Operator(s): LY4L
Station: LY4L

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: KO14WT
Operating Time (hrs): 14

  160:   14            12
   80:  235      1     55
   40:  158     17     51
   20:  169     18     52
   15:   60     14     28
   10:    7             6
---------------------------
Total:  643     50    204  Total Score = 745,212

Club: KTU RC

Comments:

Just wanted to make few QSOs during free weekend time even sometimes with one
year daughter on my knees. It was good practice for her HI.
W3DZZ antenna doesn't let me get any high rates on high bands. However mni
thanks to 9M6XRO and HS0AC calling me in on 20 metres and giving some
unexpected mults.

Thanks to everybody for contacts and CU in WWDX CW fm LY7A.

73!
Mindis LY4L