[3830] NCCC Sprint N6RO HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kenkeeler@jazznut.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N6RO HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 19:39:32 -0800
                    NCCC Sprint - Nov 14

Call: N6RO
Operator(s): N6RO
Station: N6RO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: EB
Operating Time (hrs): .5
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:   2      1
   40:  37     25
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  39     26  Total Score = 2,028

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Good activity tonight, most contacts were casuals on 40m who I talked thru the
SS exchange - hope they show up on Saturday!  Bands were long, difficult to
hear fellow W6s on 80m. Looks like the time change to 0230Z is getting known
among the regulars.  Missed the Seattle crowd!

Learned that my exchange message was fouled up, but activity was too good to
fix it until after the practice contest. I should be smoother Friday night
(same time and format - SS SSB).  CU then, N6RO