[3830] SS SSB VO1HE Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, vo1he@rac.ca
Subject: [3830] SS SSB VO1HE Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 16:02:49 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: VO1HE
Operator(s): VO1HE
Station: VO1HE

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: The Rock
Operating Time (hrs): 7

------------
  160:    0
   80:   29
   40:   80
   20:  264
   15:   64
   10:    0
------------

Club: East Coast Canada Contest Club

Comments:

Missed ND, WTX, PR, AK and BC. AK I can understand but BC???? There's usually a
hundred of them on. I might have to use the cluster next year :)

Thanks to my N9 buddy in NH for giving me a call and a chuckle. No hard
feelings HIHI.

As I type this, one of the CF lights in the shack is starting to die so I must
go change it out. So much to do....

Anyway, loads of fun on a rainy yet warm day. CU in the next one.

73 -- Paul VO1HE