[3830] SS SSB KI9A SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, KI9A@AOL.COM
Subject: [3830] SS SSB KI9A SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 17:50:33 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: KI9A
Operator(s): KI9A
Station: KI9A

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 17

------------
  160:    1
   80:  571
   40:  368
   20:   42
   15:   44
   10:    0
------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Wow. There are going to be some big 80 meter totals this year! It was as good,
or better than I have aver heard the band in 30 years as a ham.  Where was
WP3R? I was thrilled to snag NP4Z early Sunday am on 40, then, had a WP4 call
me on 80 about 10 min before I pulled the plug! MS was my last mult, then
worked about 5 of them. NE stations were coming out of the woodwork, nice to
see that! New open wire fed dipole at 50' was a great addition, was the first
time I ever really felt strong on 40/80, but, was able to hold a freq for a
long time..The GAP Voyager vertical played well to the coasts, and dipole
inside of 800 miles or so. 20 still sucks here. Bad.

ICOM 756 Pro 3
Heath SB1000 @ 600 watts
135' open wire fed dipole @ 50'
GAP Voyager 40/80/160