[3830] SS SSB W2VQ Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, pwhit007@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB W2VQ Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 19:37:46 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: W2VQ
Operator(s): W2VQ WQ2N
Station: W2VQ

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: NNJ
Operating Time (hrs): 22.75

------------
  160:   15
   80:  583
   40:  158
   20:  306
   15:   37
   10:
------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

It was fun watching the live scores, kept us going.  Thanks to Jay K2TTT and
Fred NA2U for their FB effort also.  It was fun watching the scores go back and
forth.  Thanks for the great competition!

80M was the money band for sure.  Low noise Saturday night/Sunday morning and a
clear frequency provided many contacts all over.  Sunday afternoon we found a
clear frequency on 20M and that also provided lots of contacts.  We achieved
our goal of over 1000 QSO's again and another sweep.  We got our sweep Sunday
morning working PR on 40M, one of the earliest sweeps by us ever.  Glad to get
NT/AK out of the way in the first hour for a change instead of last minute.

This is one of our favorite contacts to participate it with its uniqueness and
difficulty.  We both had about equal amount of QSO's/radio time and we had a
blast.

Hopefully we can put another good effort in CQWW CW.

73  Paul/WQ2N