[3830] SS SSB KD0S(WD0T) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wd0t@mncomm.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB KD0S(WD0T) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 05:06:14 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: KD0S
Operator(s): WD0T
Station: KD0S

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: SD
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    0
   80:  483
   40:  621
   20:  828
   15:   19
   10:    0
------------

Club:

Comments:

Thanks to Jim KD0S and Shari for letting me operate, and for keeping me fueled
and going!  Another good SS event, bands seemed very good from here, but very
full, activity sure seemed to be higher than I remember from past years. At
times you could hear so well that I made a comment last nite after the contest
that it seemed you could hear an ant talking from ND at times... great band
conditions- and lots of folks that got on to hand out their first Q's in the
SS, so that is encouraging!  Thanks again, and to God be the glory for each and
every contact.  God Bless, Todd WD0T