[3830] SS SSB K0UK Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB K0UK Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 06:09:02 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K0UK
Operator(s): K0UK
Station: K0UK

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: COLORADO
Operating Time (hrs): 20HRS
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    0
   80:  177
   40:  547
   20:  337
   15:  303
   10:    0
------------

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Started on 40mtrs for some close in stations, then went to 15mtrs. for a total
of 102 first hours. Look for as many mults as possible. Went to 20 for a good
run then 40mtrs which produced as it always does.
 Never heard KP4 that night. Sunday ask for info on the KP4 with no results
till I was back on 15mtrs. Heard a KP4 but couldnt get the call. I called
several times but he QRT'ed..Oh well thats the breaks.
 Neighbors called about the time of the football game so kicked off. Had to
help the xyl. That ended this years running of SS. Heard some GMCCers, KO7X,
W0ETT, N0KE, N4VI, if I missed anyone I apologize. Well got to get to
work..Thanks to all..see ya PTL bill K0UK