[3830] SS SSB NR5M Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, georged@demontrond.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB NR5M Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 13:00:33 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: NR5M
Operator(s): NR5M
Station: NR5M

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Hempstead, Texas
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:    0
   80:   89
   40: 1023
   20: 1053
   15:    0
   10:    0
------------

Club: Texas DX Society

Comments:

Almost 20 years since my last competitive entry and around 15 years since I
played around in the contest...first hour was a mess of QRM (started on the
wrong freq), QLF (all thumbs on the keyboard trying to get the data in the
correct fields)and CNTP (could not talk properly while typing).

Found my rhythm about and hour and a half in, and boy did I have fun for the
rest of the contest.

Antennas:

20:4-Stack K3LR OWAs 6 ele @ 195', 145', 95', and 45'; 4 ele Cushcraft @80'

40:2-Stack K3LR OWAs 4 ele @ 175', 105', and seperate OWA 4 ele @ 80'