[3830] SS SSB N6EEB(WT6K) SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wt6k@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] SS SSB N6EEB(WT6K) SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 22:27:15 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: N6EEB
Operator(s): WT6K
Station: WU6A

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: EB
Operating Time (hrs): 12

------------
  160:    0
   80:  112
   40:  102
   20:  102
   15:   38
   10:    0
------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

The first twelve hours operating from WU6A's station were fun and enjoyable. I
find CW contest easier in regards to finding a 'hole' to make some mini-runs
and keeping a higher rate, relative rate...relative to my contesting skills.
Even so I find I do enjoy the SSB contests, as difficult as they are during
some periods of the contest.

Did better this year than last thanks to all your encouragement and support.
Finally, thanks for all the Qs from my fellow NCCC members.

Now, if I could run a coax from my QTH to WU6A's backyard.
Al
wt6k