[3830] SS SSB KP2TM(K9TM) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k9tm@k9tm.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB KP2TM(K9TM) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 16:12:42 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: KP2TM
Operator(s): K9TM
Station: KP2TM

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

First a really big thanks to Stan K8MJZ (operated WP2Z) for stopping over
earlier in the week and doing some tower work that I couldn't do.  Omar caused
some damage to the antennas but nothing too bad considering the 115mph
sustained winds!

This was a 100% single radio event.  I think I only had 7 band changes.  Until
the last couple of hours, I was on pace to go over 2400.  But as I've
experienced in the past things dry up and there just isn't anyone left to work.
 There are some band transition challenges that occur from KP2 that one doesn't
have to deal with from W8.  I'm hoping this gets better as the sunspots return.
 I did a better job of managing off time this year.

I really enjoy SS and I really enjoy being somewhere warm.  Thanks for all the
QSO's.

In a non-radio related story, it has take