[3830] LZ DX LZ2JR SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] LZ DX LZ2JR SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 09:19:46 -0800
                    LZ DX Contest

Call: LZ2JR
Operator(s): LZ2JR
Station: LZ2JR

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 15

   80:  312     58     35
   40:  203     57     25
   20:  351    229     36
   15:   31      7     16
   10:    3      4      3
---------------------------
Total:  900    355    115  Total Score = 288,765

Club:

Comments:

Bad experiences:
- Severe WX - wind & wet snow storm putting my 3 el. steppIR to the hardest
test...
- High S.W.R. caused of the ice/snow
- Had been out of electricity for an hour and the half.
- My log program and the PC has stuck and had to reinstall it.

Positive experiences:
- very high contest activity and popularity
- interesting and dynamic game
- excellent propagation on 80m, 40m and 20m. Made many contacts with US, JA
stations, several VK on 20m and one ZL long path on 20m

Station setup:
Elecraft K3 * Acom-2000A * 3el. SteppIR a top of 60 feet Universal towers
HD-2160 aluminum tower, dipoles for 80m, 15m, N1MM logger

Hope to cu in CQ WW DX contest next week
73 de LZ2JR
Boris