[3830] CQWW CW K4XU SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4xu@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K4XU SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 16:51:45 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K4XU
Operator(s): K4XU
Station: K4XU

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:   43    17       17
   80:   76    19       26
   40:  160    26       54
   20:  423    33       83
   15:   70    18       36
   10:
------------------------------
Total:  772   113      219  Total Score = 704,000

Club: CODXC

Comments:

HF conditions were quiet but the RF noise pollution here made this less than
fun. It was so bad Sunday morning that I quit. Line noise was S-7 to NE, E and
SE. The new short Beverages helped deal with it on the low bands to a
surprising extent.
After the contest I discovered the internet computer on the other side of the
room was connected to the VE7CC cluster all weekend so the entry class is A.
Tomorrow I'm going to light a fire under the power company guys to find and fix
the line noise leaks!
I'd like to thank all the people who gave me a qso. I worked 28 new
band-countries thanks to 3X5A, OX5AA et al. See you in the next one.
Dick