[3830] CQWW CW W7MD SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW W7MD SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 17:19:15 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: W7MD
Operator(s): W7MD
Station: W7MD

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: Vail, AZ
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:  130    22       62
   20:  270    33      106
   15:   56    13       27
   10:
------------------------------

Club: Central Arizona DX Association

Comments:

Conditions on 40 and 20 over the North Pole were pretty good considering the
sunspot cycle low. The 15 meter band was a painful experience.
There was almost no propagation to central and southern Asia. I worked one
Kazakhstan station and one Turkey station on 20 and heard but was unable to
work a station in Maldives on 40 at the very end of the Contest.
I enjoyed the experience and indeed, it was much better than I expected.  Many
thanks to all those who participated and to those who traveled and struggled to
make it all happen.

My Station:
Yaesu FT-1000MP
Henry 3K-Ultra Amplifier
Microham micro Keyer 2
N1MM Logger.  I lost some contacts that didn't log on 40m at the end of the
contest. I think that I just neglected to click on the Log button.
IBM Thinkpad T42p
Antennas:
2 El 40m (N7CL-Cal-AV) at 72'
5 El 20m M2 at 80'