[3830] CQWW CW LN5O(LA6FJA) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW LN5O(LA6FJA) SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 17:54:54 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: LN5O
Operator(s): LA6FJA
Station: LA5O

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Snertingdal, JP50EV
Operating Time (hrs): 33
Radios: SO2R

  160:  114     8       36
   80:  591    12       47
   40:  476    16       63
   20:  300    18       40
   15:    5     2        5
   10:    0     0        0
------------------------------
Total: 1486    56      191  Total Score = 471,029

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

Great conds on lower band,and it was fun to play with 2el array on both 160 and
80m, but low power was though true crowded bands.
lot of nice DX, but I had planned to work HP and Assisted. but no PA and no
internet!

Setup:
TS930 + TS2000 100 Watts
PRO 67B 7 el 40-10m
40m 2EL GP to NE
80m 2EL GP 1/3w spaced EAST/WEST
160m 2EL GP 1/4w spaced EAST/WEST

no RX antennas, coz I heard more than I could work :)

no relax before contest made a hectial start as usual, had to figure whats
wrong with coaxes and amplifier didnt play. Worst of all was to operate in LP
class, but my good score impressed the conds :)
our wireless internet didnt worked, so I couldnt work assisted as a lazy
contester :P

73s Rag LA6FJA

we had heavy snow fall during saturday morning, we got about 30-40 cm of snow!
and at end of contest I had - 17 c outside the shack.