[3830] CQWW CW KG7H SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jcs60319@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW KG7H SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 18:28:07 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: KG7H
Operator(s): KG7H
Station: KG7H

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: IDAHO
Operating Time (hrs): 30

  160:   26     9        9
   80:   51    13       30
   40:  123    24       59
   20:  191    25       56
   15:   75    16       35
   10:    3     3        2
------------------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

2 days before contest, I found my amplifier was inoperative. I decided to have a
go anyway, low power category. I found I was greatly handicapped on 160, where I
heard many stations I could not work. My new 80 meter 4 square
worked like a charm, and the gain made up for the power loss on 80.

Condx okay for this one. Only 30 hrs operating this time.

73 de Craig KG7H