[3830] CQWW CW W4MJA SOAB(A) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, W4MJA@Arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW W4MJA SOAB(A) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 20:20:47 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: W4MJA
Operator(s): W4MJA
Station: W4MJA

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: GA-USA
Operating Time (hrs): 01:20

  160:   1      1        1
   80:   3      3        3
   40:  13      7       13
   20:   9      3        9
   15:  12      8       12
   10:   1      1        1
------------------------------
Total:  39     23       39  Total Score = 6,014

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Very little operating time this year due to family commitments and other things.
I only operated this year with a Carolina Windom and LP, but next year you can
expect to hear stronger signals from me. I had decided upon LP ahed of time
thinking I would have at least a full 24 hour go, and this would improve my
chances on the top 10. I was wrong on both! LP cost me ZS8T, which would have
been a new one, and my thought process on at LEAST 24 hours was way off!!
    I did miss Reunion and a few others that would have been "new ones" for me.
All operating was S&P, by the end I was just filling in new band countries, due
to the lack of operating time. Next year I think I'll plan this out better.
   I did have fun what is the most you can ask for.