[3830] CQWW CW S57S SOSB/10 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW S57S SOSB/10 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 04:03:34 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: S57S
Operator(s): S57S
Station: S57S

Class: SOSB/10 HP
QTH: JN76JB
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:  161    14       50
------------------------------

Club: Slovenia Contest Club

Comments:

Another Bad-condition-10m contest is over. I'm looking at QSO numbers and
couldn't beleve what is see. Two days, both without any decent openings.
The strongest signals if we're talking DX language was from ZS4TX. Africa was
again strong over here. First South American was PW2D, about 30 minutes before
any other. Second day, the stongest signals went to ZW5B and PS2T. LU1HF was
way down this time. From the East I worked one and only one real DX - VK2BJ.
European signals was there only because OM-POWER linears and the beasts like
that. I couldn't get in with DF0HQ, next day he come back to me, when I was
poited South. LZ9W was there ALLLLL morning first day, but he could,t copy my
4. el monoband yagi and 1100W. Grounded-Grid L7 was happy driving with 180W
out
of IC775-DSP. Well, I hope my friend Niko,S53A, operated under 9J3A call sign
went better. I work him on 28, 21 and 14 MHz. After 10m was closed, the second
day, I jumped to 7 MHz and put some CQ'S. The pile-up never stop. I worked 108
QSO's on 40m, at testing speed 33 WPM, woundering if they can copy my dots at
such speed. They understand. Well, that's what I missed on 10m for a long
time.

73 to all. QSL Cards for 9J3A goes via S57S,

de Aleksander, S57S