[3830] CQWW CW S55M SOSB(A)/40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW S55M SOSB(A)/40 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 05:31:16 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: S55M
Operator(s): S55M
Station: S55M

Class: SOSB(A)/40 HP
QTH: JN65VM
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40: 1568    38      144
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------
Total: 1568    38      144  Total Score = 524,706

Club: SKY Contest Club

Comments:

Used equipment:
Antena: 49 meters of 1,5mm isolated wire in GP style (No ALU used-no animals
harmed, just fishing poles and a surf boom)
FT1000MP (one and only)
OM POWER (mtp kicker)
N1MM logger

After 28 years of my HAM activity, this was the first ever ctest from my home
location (Yes 28 years of portable mounting and dismounting).
It's nice to be in warm and dry place, to have regular meals, but on the other
hand, the score is not so high, as it could be from somwhere else (let's say
9A1P, where i operate regulary for CQWW's, but this year we forced Dave 9A1UN
to do it SOAB and congrats for his score).
The contest like other contest, noise,qrg stealings, zoo (why the hell rare MTP
op's won't or don't use SPLIT mode???????????
It's realy so hard to wrk UP (or DWN)?
And gentelmans pse do not bother with QSOB4. It's much faster to work dupes in
contest. They have computer log checking so it's not a big deal.

The other minus was "no smoking" environment of my house(i did not think about
that when prepairing) so i was forced to search new run frequency vy often HI
HI HI (Yes i know that smoking is dangerous for my health and that it will kill
me, if some other E417 or E991 won't do it b4).
At the end 144 DXCC and 38Z is not so bad, but I was never realy able to build
a good pile on run....(yes, the cigarettes probably.....)
Congrats also to 4O3A and YT3M for their efforts, and to D4C for points from
other DX planet :))

S55M-Adi (also 9A8WW)