[3830] CQWW CW VA2WDQ SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW VA2WDQ SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 07:22:23 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: VA2WDQ
Operator(s): VA2WDQ
Station: VA2WDQ

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: nr.Mobtreal
Operating Time (hrs): 26.2

  160:  122    12       25
   80:  315    20       65
   40:  296    26       79
   20:  534    24      104
   15:  113    22       55
   10:    4     1        3
------------------------------

Club: Contest Group Quebec

Comments:

CQ WW CW is always a great time! Missed allmost Saturday cause we were on a
funeral ceremony. One of our friend has passed away last Tuesday. So I couldn't
pretend to high score. I did S/P prior to RUN. The propagation was really nice
sometimes on all bands except 10m. Too north here)))

Thanks to all who answered me and to all who called me)))

73!

Victor