[3830] CQWW CW S57Z SOSB(A)/40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW S57Z SOSB(A)/40 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 08:37:42 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: S57Z
Operator(s): S57Z
Station: S57Z

Class: SOSB(A)/40 HP
QTH: Zilje
Operating Time (hrs): 36

  160:
   80:
   40: 1666    37      129
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------
Total: 1666    37      129  Total Score = 517,422

Club: Belokranjec CC

Comments:

This year I expected a good contest. Hour and a half before begining arrived at
the location.
Checking set-up I found that interface for keying didn't work.
I said OK and started contest without PC keying. Good old days... After a few
minutes, I found that cooling in PA didn't work and something smell from PA. I
fixed that by el. heater focused fan with cold air on tube. Very funny to see.
But it was not so funny, because my el. heater (the only one)is used for
cooling PA. On the other hand, room from which I worked, was very cold. The
temp. was cca. 10 deg and I was freezing until the end of ctest.
TNX to all for QSO-s. See you next year.

SETUP:

FT-101Z
1,2KW
2 EL.GP